sophia

Canceling a flight can be difficult, but when you book a flight with Volaris Airlines, flight cancellation becomes easy and simple. In addition, you should know the Volaris cancellation policy before canceling your flight with Volaris Airlines.

How do I cancel my Volaris booking?

Follow the steps below to cancel Volaris flight, know about Volaris cancellation policies without any difficulty

1. The first step that the user should take is to visit the official Volaris Airlines website, i.e. www.Volaris.com, from their device.
  2. At the top of the page there will be the Manage My Bookings section, click on "My Bookings"
  3. A box will appear on the screen where you need to enter the confirmation number, first name, and last name to continue.
  4. In the next tab, all flights will appear on the screen, select the booking you need to cancel, then click "Change Flight".
  5. In the next step, click on Cancellation Confirmation, also check the Volaris Airlines before continuing
  6. As soon as the cancellation is done, the user will receive a confirmation email, after which you can apply for a refund
  7. Please note that the user can apply for a refund. It will take at least 3-4 business days to show the account where the referral made the initial payment.
Be the first person to like this.
Be the first person to like this.